- > Conference Videos
- > Conference Photos
- > Award Winners
- > REKLIM-DEKRA Social Media Project
- > ICOP 2016 Frostbytes
- > Book of Abstracts
Early Bird Registration
Closes 11 March 2016
Hotel room reservation
11 March 2016
Release of Provisional Program
15 April 2016
Final Payment deadline
31 May 2016
Registration for the ICOP 2016 is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all sessions and presentations
- Coffee breaks
- Lunches on 20, 21, 23, 24 June
- Conference Icebreaker on 19 June
- Barbecue on 20 June
- a public transportation ticket
- information & schedules book
No registration will be allowed after May 31st, 2016!
Conference Registration for Accompanying Person
The conference fee for an accompanying person is 150€. Accompanying persons may attend the scientific program. The fee additionally covers the cost of the Conference Icebreaker on Monday evening, the BBQ on Tuesday evening and the public transport ticket. Coffee and lunch breaks are not included.
Please complete one registration for each accompanying person. For example, if you have three accompanying persons, you must complete this registration process three times, once for each individual.
The Conference Secretariat will be pleased to help during the Conference if assistance is needed.
Method of Payment
All prices are in Euros and include Service Tax. Full payment must be made in advance via bank transfer (wire transfer) or via PayPal. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa or MasterCard.
Terms of Registration and Payment
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
Letter of Invitation
A visa letter of invitation can be provided for registered attendees who have paid in full. To request a letter of invitation, please contact the ICOP 2016 Secretariat at contact(at)icop2016.org. Note that we can only issue an invitation letter that covers the duration of the conference plus the Saturdays and Sundays immediately before and after the conference.
Copyright ® 2014 - 2016 | Alfred-Wegener-Institute